You work hard to grow your coaching business.
You are ready for more coaching clients.
You’ve heard to promote your business in today’s marketplace you need to blog. But how do you blog?
What do you say? And do you REALLY need to do it?
You are busy. You don’t need another admin tasks. Right?
I know where you are coming from, I wear the many hats of an entrepreneur, too. I know how busy you are. I have been there.
The short answer is YES, you absolutely need to blog.
I created this easy to use Blog Series to get you organized, make blogging efficient and easy, and make your blog a customer attracting machine.
So, why do you need to blog?
You need to blog to reach your ideal customers, you know the ones you LOVE to sell to; that love to buy from you; that have money to spend on you without hassle.
Where are all these ideal customers? They are online.
FACT: 81% of buyers do research online before making a purchase?*
FACT: Websites with blogs are more likely to be found on online searches.
Why? More pages of quality content are on all those blog pages. Content that is dripping with the answers, the advice and the services buyers need and you have.
It is your job to tell them how you can solve their problems.
FACT: Customers buy from people they like. Your blog will let customers get to know you and like you – bumping up your chance to make the sale.
FACT: Most buyers will not buy from you on their first website visit. They are on cruise mode, comparing you to all the others or getting answers to their questions.
By answering their burning questions they will begin to rely on you.
By meeting their objections and struggles head on they will trust you. By telling your story, giving them the “why” behind your business you are becoming memorable. Likable. And they will be back.
By understanding your audience, delivering the content they need, and telling them your story, your coaching services will rise to the top of their mind.
This Blog Series will give you the tools to get started, get organized and feel comfortable and confident to start to blog now.
Still not convinced? Here are 10 Reasons Why Your Website Needs a Blog
1. It drives traffic to your site. Real traffic, organic traffic, free traffic. (if you pay for traffic when the money stops the traffic stops)
2. It allows you to interact and engage your prospects 24/7.
3. It solidifies you as an expert (share that knowledge, baby)
4. It is easy peasy because you already know all the information that you need to share.
5. It is free advertising.
6. There is no other way to reach this many qualified leads in less 30 minutes a month. Hello? Can you think of one?
7. I have to say it again. These are qualified leads.
8. It is a way for prospects to get to know you and want to work with you.
9. By sharing your knowledge people start to come to you with questions and referrals.
10. It allows people to know you for more than what they found you for (hey I didn’t know you did that too?)
11. If you are not sharing this knowledge someone else is, and people will go there instead.
12. You don’t have to be super techie to do this, I have trained non techie people to do this easily.
13. There are tons of free resources out there to just make this easier for you – so much can be set on auto (like updating Facebook and Twitter)
14. Google loves blogs, and Google loves WordPress sites. And you need Google to show you some love. It’s putting out fresh content on a consistent basis that is going to help your page ranking.
Yeah, I know that was more than 10, but I couldn’t help myself – I tell you 100 reasons.
From what to write and “who am I even talking to” – to how to write your blog posts, you are going to feel at ease and empowered to get your content written and even promoted to your ideal customer.