I hear them again and again; the excuses of why a coach is not on social media. Between it takes too much time and it’s not for me I see the squirms and the uncomfortable quick glances to the side.
Social Media is not all teenage girls, baby pictures and cat photos. Social Media may have started out as a social trend, but it has blossomed to a legitimate place to connect with prospects and clients, and to build your business.
Here are 5 reasons you can’t say “no” to Social Media.
1. Like your website, it allows you to broadcast your message, expertise and services 24/7 to millions of people around the world, for FREE. There is no other avenue that you will ever find a better ROI, ever.
2. It widens your spectrum of available prospects allowing you to tighten your message and target market, essentially allowing you to be more precise on who you want to work with. That’s right, I said want.
3. You can repurpose a piece of content and have it available on multiple networks in multiple formats. You can write an article and create an audio version, a video version, a slide presentation, a downloadable report, and more with easy to use, free tools online. You can reach more people in more ways.
4. There are online tools that make it easy to continually broadcast your message onto each social media channel and into niche groups, communities and channels, thus putting most of your Social Media sharing on autopilot.
5. Professional groups, masterminds, education and entire businesses preside on Social Media; it has become one of the largest networking places on the planet. To not be a part of it would limit your possibilities not only to do business, but to also learn, meet, partner, strategize, grow and live in todays online world.
And these are only 5 reasons, I could go on. Getting over the initial fear of overwhelm or being vulnerable are small hurdles, beyond them will open up your professional life and business to countless opportunities.